WARNING! Don’t ever apply another skin care product onto your skin again, until you have read this..
Free Skin Care Ingredients Safety Check List
You’ll probably be shocked at the amount of potentially harmful ingredients are in your own skin care products right now.
This important free ‘cheat sheet’ reveals..
- The A-Z of common skin care ingredients you should avoid!
- ‘Fragrance’ is a ‘catch all’ term that covers the 5 most allergenic ingredients in the world, learn about this ‘vague’ term and how it affects you
- Parabens are found in breast cancer tumors – Parabens are also found in many cosmetics
- Did you know that retinol (Vitamin A) is an essential nutrient, but excessive amounts can cause severe birth defects if women are exposed during pregnancy
- Skin care manufacturers can easily replace toxic ingredients but they don’t, find out why..
When you download the FREE ‘Skin Care Ingredients Safety Checklist‘ cheat sheet, you’ll also receive..
‘The 9 Great Lies Of Skin Care Products’ ( the same lies the manufacturers don’t want you to know about), by email…
As soon as you read this safety checklist you’ll be fully armed with the knowledge to make good choices about your own skin care and your personal health.
Enter your name and email address in the form on the right of this page to download your checklist now..
Average Rating: 4.9 out of 5 based on 202 user reviews.